[Samba] samba4 newuser probs

Collen Blijenberg collen at hermanjordan.nl
Mon Dec 14 02:26:04 MST 2009

Ok, we've figured it out...

if i only start the slapd-samba4 from the fedora-ds it wil work.
but then the 389-console wil not function anymore.

kind of odd, if you ask me, to install fedora-ds
and not using the console to administer the directory...

anny tips or tricks on how to get the console running with the samba4 ??
or how to inter grade samba4-scheme with the standard 389 and console ??

Cheers... Collen