[Samba] Multiple instances of /usr/bin/smbd -D

MAD's Graphics mad.s at me.com
Mon Aug 31 03:38:31 MDT 2009

The strace return nothing ... There is no activity on the "old" PID,
i.e. they stay but they do nothing, only take resources on the
server ...

The debug log file doesn't list any error, but I don't know what I am
supposed to search ...

I don't know what to do whithout perform a complete reinstall from
scratch, but I'm not sure that it solves the problem ...

Matt'