[Samba] migrating DOS attributes

Mark Nienberg gmane at tippingmar.com
Tue Aug 25 12:08:27 MDT 2009

I've decided to modernize my samba installation by switching to storing dos
attributes as extended attributes on the linux file sytem.  It would be nice to
convert the dos attributes that are currently "mapped" into the new extended attributes.

I found this page on the samba wiki:

http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Migration_Tools

but the link to the perl script is dead and the author's email address is invalid.

Does anyone have the perl script or an equivalent tool?  If so, can you post it to
the wiki or make it available some other way?

Thanks,

--
Mark Nienberg
Sent from an invalid address. Please reply to the group.