[Samba] Samba and Windows Server 2003 Native Functional Level

William O'Leary woleary at chipscc.com
Fri Aug 21 06:46:24 MDT 2009

Anyone? :)

I have a mix of Solaris 9 and 10 machines running versions of samba from 2.2.12 to 3.0.24.  I would like to know if I upgrade all of my Domain Controllers to 2003, and change the functional level to 2003 Native, what version of Samba at a minimum would I need to be running so that things still work.

--William

William O'Leary | Manager Network Service & Support
CHIPS Computer Consulting LLC | www.chipscc.com<http://www.chipscc.com/> | e woleary at chipscc.com<mailto:woleary at chipscc.com>
5 Aerial Way | Suite 400 | Syosset, NY 11791 | t 516.377.6585 | f 516.470.9214
after hours 866.477.3743

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner / Symantec Gold Certified Partner

It's 9AM, do you know where your data is?