[Samba] Enforcing local profile doesn't let Home Directory mapping

Avinash Rao avinash.aol at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 08:29:17 MDT 2009

Thanks for the reply.
My Homes share has this entry, but the global entry is overriding.

Basically there three ways in which u can force local profile, one is
through smb.conf file, the second one is to edit the registry key on
winxp clients and the third one is do it in my computer properties and
change it to local profile.. The last two are really time consuming
coz i have more than 50 computers!

Avinash