[Samba] CTDB+GFS2+CMAN. clean_start="0" or clean_start="1"?

Jim McDonough jmcd at samba.org
Mon Aug 17 09:07:35 MDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Yauheni Labko<yyl at chappy.com> wrote:
> I've tried to get OCFS2 1.4.1 with CTDB but no success. Maybe you give me idea
> what I did wrong.
It looks like you're using the ocfs2 standalone kernel cluster stack.
This one doesn't support the locks CTDB needs.  You'll need to use
pacemaker, so setup will be a bit bigger.

However, take a look at
http://www.novell.com/documentation/sle_ha/book_sleha/?page=/documentation/sle_ha/book_sleha/data/book_sleha.html

The section on seting up ocfs2 has a cookbook to follow for doing the
right cluster commands.  I don't know exactly what packages you'll
need on Debian, or if the appropriate levels are available in packages
there.  The SHA1 I gave you earlier should show whether the kernel
ocfs2 module even supports the locks.

--
Jim McDonough
Samba Team