[Samba] Not able to display domain users using wbinfo

Avinash Rao avinash.aol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 01:28:46 MDT 2009

Also, I have entered the following in smb.conf file

winbind uid = 10000-20000
winbind gid = 10000-20000
winbind use default domain = yes

Restarted Samba and i checked wbinfo.

wbinfo -t
checking the trust secret via RPC calls failed
error code was NT_STATUS_DOMAIN_CONTROLLER_NOT_FOUND (0xc0000233)

Can anyone help
Avinash