[Samba] python: listing samba shares

Ricardo Jorge rvelhote at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 10:08:46 MDT 2009

Hi,

I was investigating this and I believe there is actually a way with
Python but the problem is that the Python module with the binding is
not being compiled (sorry but I have no idea why).

There should be a module called samba.dcerpc.srvsvc.

If you look at librpc/gen_ndr/py_srvsvc.c you will find
NetShareEnumAll which binds to the same function that's called when -L
is used in smbclient.

Maybe it's something with the make file?