[Samba] block streaming from samba server

Muhammed Sameer samix_119 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 09:24:39 MDT 2009

hey,

Sorry if my query was confusing, actaully what happens is that once the user double clicks the media file it starts to play off the share.

The next time they want to see the stuff they again come to the share and watch it off the share ie via the network.

What I want is that I want to force them to first copy the file on their disk and then hear it or watch it as many times as they want to.

I hope that I am clearer this time.

Regards,
Muhammed Sameer