[Samba] xp problem with samba pdc

David Meakins dmeakins at judcom.nsw.gov.au
Wed Aug 12 00:59:12 MDT 2009

Hi Csaba,
    You need to set the Point and Print functionality for your domain.
If it remains unset Windows interprets that as "not allowed".

    See this Microsoft KB article for more details:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319939/

regards
David

--
| Judicial Commission of NSW | Ph: +61 2 9299 4421 | Fax: +61 2 9290 3194 |

This Message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily the views of the Judicial Commission of NSW.