[Samba] xp problem with samba pdc 2

David Meakins samba-list at judcom.nsw.gov.au
Wed Aug 12 01:54:51 MDT 2009

Hi Csaba,
    You need set these options on each client, either through Group
Policy, registry settings, or whatever means.

regards
David

--
| Judicial Commission of NSW | Ph: +61 2 9299 4421 | Fax: +61 2 9290 3194 |

This Message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily the views of the Judicial Commission of NSW.