[Samba] 20 second delays when accessing Samba on Fedora 11

Altan (aol.com) altan at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 20:14:10 MDT 2009

Thanks Jeremy.  No Ipv6 enabled.  This problem even occurs if I use
"\\192.168.0.254" (IP of my samba server) rather than a netbios name.
I'm not running a local DNS server.

I'm really pulling my hair out on this one.

Are there any forums you might suggest I ask this question on, in
addition to here?

Thanks for your time.  I can make the wireshark trace available, if
interested.

... Altan