[Samba] folder/users privileges

Surendil aleelf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 14:50:03 MDT 2009

You were right, i can do it easily with setfacl.
Thanks for solving my problem.

i have another thing going on now.
everytime i try to setfacl a user to a folder it gives me an error.

root at s-f141-lx01:/# setfacl -b -k -R prueba/
root at s-f141-lx01:/# setfacl -R -m u:ale:rw prueba/
setfacl: prueba/: Operation not supported

any idea of why this is happening???

Againg thanks for your help.

Alejandro Debussy
Konexion Urbana