[Samba] Reverse Veto Files - let's try again!

Illtud Daniel illtud.daniel at llgc.org.uk
Mon Aug 3 03:37:10 MDT 2009

Ryan Parker-Hill wrote:
> If you wanted to veto everything except jpeg files I imagine you
> would not use the veto files directive at all and simply specify:
>
> Allowed Files = /*.jpg/

Yup, that would work fine for me - ie that any 'Allowed Files'
directive implies that all non-matching files are vetoed.

Anybody else got an opinion before I dig out my K&R?

Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel at llgc.org.uk
Prif Swyddog Technegol                          Chief Technical Officer
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru                  National Library of Wales