[Samba] Reverse Veto Files - let's try again!

Illtud Daniel illtud.daniel at llgc.org.uk
Sun Aug 2 13:29:41 MDT 2009

Jeremy Allison wrote:

> veto files should take precedence.

How would that work if you wanted to veto everything except
(as Charles suggested) jpeg files? If I did:

Veto Files= /*/
Allowed Files= /*.jpg/

If Veto takes precedence, this isn't going to do it, is it?

I think I'm answering my own question - without a not operator
in 'veto files', the allowed files must take precedence, mustn't
it?

Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel at llgc.org.uk
Prif Swyddog Technoleg                          Chief Technical Officer
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru                  National Library of Wales