[Samba] vfs audit, ext_audit and full_audit

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Thu Apr 30 14:27:19 GMT 2009

Hi samba team,

Because some people cut/paste some directory I need to activate auditing
for delete, rename file and directory operation.
I want to know users and file or directory  which delete or rename
opration has be made.

I activate full_audit but I don't have theses informations :

mjb|xx.xxx.x.xxx|realpath|ok|/rsrv/vol2/data1/groupes.
What vfs objects can I use for that ?

thanks

        Stéphane Purnelle