[Samba] Low cost additional storage on a Samba server

Jean-Francois Leblond jfleblond68 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 03:59:53 GMT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the advice.

I already use software raid to mirror (raid-1) the 2 internal disks of the machine and it worked perfectly fine.

Unfortunatly, the machine is a pizza box and doesn't accept more than 2 internal disks.

I prefer the eSATA suggestion. My only problem is to find a eSATA controller that support Redhat EL v4.4 (Centos v4.4).

Do you have any suggestions for a eSATA controller with good Linux support ?

How can I list the sata controllers supported by Centos 4.4 ?

Thanks
JF Leblond
jfleblond68 at hotmail.com