[Samba] broken link on http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/SambaIntro.html

angelica at ahazelton.com angelica at ahazelton.com
Mon Apr 20 21:27:50 GMT 2009

Hi there,

My name is Angelica and I was just checking out your page at  http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/SambaIntro.html  and noticed that the the link to the Dilbert site on http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/ isn't working.  I'm a Dilbert fan myself :)  so I thought I'd mention a page I have bookmarked:  http://www.answerconnect.com/articles/dilbert-fans  It has a bunch of neat fan sites and quizzes and whatnot.  I figured it might be a good addition to your page, if you were going to replace that dead link.

Hope I could be of some help.  Have a good day!
-Angelica