[Samba] Update on bugzilla.samba.org

Scott Lovenberg scott.lovenberg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:42:18 GMT 2009

jerry wrote:

I figure this request dovetails the bugzilla maintenance, sorry if it
seems like I'm thread hijacking.

Would it be possible to turn on the 'vote for bug' feature (or remove
the reference to it all together)?  I wanted to flag a bug the other
week and followed the bugzilla link to vote for it, only to find out it
was disabled.

Would enabling this be a productive use of resources?