[Samba] Solaris_build

McGranahan, Jamen jamen.mcgranahan at Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Apr 6 19:29:09 GMT 2009

I'm sure it has to do with environment variables, but I'm not sure which
ones to change and change to what. I know I had to adjust them for
OpenLDAP to get installed correctly, so I'm guessing that this is
conflicting with the Samba configure options. Here's what I have
currently (these are just the variables I set for OpenLDAP):

LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib -L/usr/local/ssl/lib
-R/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib -R/usr/local/ssl/lib
CC=gcc
CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/include -I/usr/local/ssl/include
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib
SASL_PATH=/usr/local/lib/sasl2

I'm not sure what to look for in the log. It's huge, so if there's a
keyword or something that I can search for, it would greatly help.
Thanks!

Jamen McGranahan
Systems Services Librarian
Vanderbilt University