[Samba] Query related to samba-3.2.6 and Last Access Time stamp.

naga_kishore_kommuri at yahoo.com naga_kishore_kommuri at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 06:43:05 GMT 2009

Hi,
I've installed samba-3.2.6 libraries on my linux box.
>From the linux machine, I've  transfered/copied some files from a share on windows machine.
This operation has changed the  'last access date' of the files(which I've copied) on the windows machine.

I want to avoid this and I do not have administrator permission of the windows machine.
Is there any client side setting that I can change to avoid the updation of 'last access date' on the server?

thanks in advance
-Kishore