[Samba] Samba mapped drive to XP on logon

steves at braingia.org steves at braingia.org
Tue Sep 30 17:10:51 GMT 2008

Hi,

I don't think that this applies or is related to the problem.  The kb
article indicates Server 2003, 2000, or NT 4 and also the drive doesn't
ever get disconnected.  Once I use the drive it's there for the
remainder of the session.  It's just on logon that the drive isn't there
until I use My Computer or navigate to it manually.  There's also no
'Red X' on the drive either.

Thanks for the replies though.