[Samba] Samba Permissions

Steve Payne sp at dmsas.com
Thu Sep 25 19:49:44 GMT 2008

Folks,

We have a sun server that uses samba for our file shares. Our work
stations are Windows xp and Windows Vista. I have noticed that on vista
when I store files or create files, the permissions on windows vista
shows no permissions. What would cause this? Our unix servers are part
of our windows domain. When you ssh into the UNIX box, it shows that
everyone has the correct permissions. What would be the cause? Thanks!
--
  <http://www.dmsas.com>
DAVID M. SCHWARZ ARCHITECTS <http://www.dmsas.com>

STEVE R. PAYNE    <mailto:sp at dmsas.com>
IT System Administrator

T 202.862.0777
F 202.331.0507
D 202.912.6871
C 202.361.9357

David M. Schwarz Architects, Inc.
1707 L Street N.W. Suite 400  Washington, D.C. 20036