[Samba] Samba 3.2.4 and alternate data streams

James Kosin JKosin at intcomgrp.com
Thu Sep 25 12:57:00 GMT 2008

Francois,

For now, just remove the files on the Linux box.  One of the versions actually started creating these files when support for the file system was not enabled that needed these files.
I'm sure it has been corrected; although can't find the release notes for the fix at the moment.

Note: You will have to login to the Linux box and remove the files there.  The shares have the files locked so you won't be able to remove them from the shared drive across the network.

James