Fwd: Re: [Samba] Samba 3.2.4 and alternate data streams

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Thu Sep 25 07:09:33 GMT 2008

To be honest, I'm not sure wether these alternate data stream files were
created under 3.2.0 3.2.2 or 3.2.4.
I just noticed that they are here and report.

How can I make sure that these files will not be created again (some kind
of test case that records alternate data streams) ?
Is there any possibility to disable this alternate data stream feature ?

François