[Samba] joining samba server to Active Directory for

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Fri Sep 19 16:48:36 GMT 2008

that looks like the error I had trying to join a Samba 3.0.28a/CentOS 5.2
machine to an NT4 domain.  Ended up updating to 3.0.31 from SERNET to get it
to join the domain.

Filed bug report with CentOS.  Their answer was to use 3.0.25 from CentOS
5.1.

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology and Aviation
(785) 826-2660

"Don't Blend in..."