[Samba] WindBind and Multiple Domains ?

Dane dane at pktloss.net
Fri Sep 19 16:23:04 GMT 2008

I have WinBind / Samba working in CentOS to facilitate AD Single Sign
On with an internal wiki site.

I had to configure my /etc/samba/smb.conf with the following to work:

workgroup = mydom1
security = domain
password server = dc02.mydom1.company.com dc01.mydom1.company.com
idmap uid = 10000-20000
idmap gid = 10000-20000
winbind use default domain = yes

The problem now is that I have users on another domain,
mydom2.company.com that need access to the wiki site as well.

Little confused on how I might achieve this to be honest.  The wiki
(deki) says its doable on their end.  But not sure what I need to do
with the smb.conf file to support this.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.