[Samba] Why are some error messages printed to stdout?

Stan stan2k08 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 05:02:49 GMT 2008

Hi again :)
Ok.  I was looking at something else now and stumbled into a similar thing.
 This time it is in the client code (client.c):

if (!NT_STATUS_IS_OK(status)) {
d_printf("Connection to \\\\%s\\%s failed - %s\n",
 server, share, nt_errstr(status));
talloc_free(ctx);
return NULL;
}

Haven't looked into what exactly d_printf does, but do see in my output that
it is going out on the stdout and not stderr as might have been expected.

Thanks.