[Samba] write only permissions

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Tue Sep 16 18:03:32 GMT 2008

Steve,

This thread from last May might be of help to you.  It shows how to
define the share for a dropbox.
Being curious, I set up a test share to try it out; it works.

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2008-May/140429.html

Dale