[Samba] Solaris nss_ldap vs PADL nss_ldap

albanperso-zatoo at yahoo.com albanperso-zatoo at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 13:41:03 GMT 2008

Thanks Duncan.

Before going to get the nss_ldap, I just create fresh user accounts in my AD and it works fine!
I recreate the existing ones everything is OK. There is no difference detected with the former accounts. so it's an unexplained working tips

So, as an advice from the filed, for future readres of this message, check the entire line of responsablity, starting from the infra to the data (ALL kind of involved data)

Best regards

Alban