[Samba] Clients disconnecting and msword problem.

Kakà kaka at darpha.com
Mon Sep 8 08:13:23 GMT 2008

I've got a lot of this in my /var/log/messages :

nmbd/nmbd_browsesync.c:find_domain_master_name_query_fail(351)

the problem is that sometimes accessing to server from windows client
the mapped drive disappear to return in a second or two. I've got
another strange problem. Opening a word file on the server and trying to
save, MSword tell me that "the disk is full" and can't save. I suppose
mys erver sometimes disconnect from client ( all clients! ).For this
problem take in count that only msword do that stuff. Excel for example
works like a breeze.

This is my testparm output :

[global]
        workgroup = MARELLA