[Samba] Unable to Join Domain

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Wed Sep 3 21:29:16 GMT 2008

Samba 3.0.28a (from CentOS 5.2) would not allow me to add my new domain
controller to the domain that it was supposed to be controlling.  I
uninstalled 3.0.28a and installed the 3.0.31 version (which was current at
that time).

After the upgrade, I was able to join the domain with out difficulty.

I submitted a bug-report to CentOS about this issue.

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology and Aviation
(785) 826-2660

"Don't Blend in..."