WG: [Samba] universal netlogon script

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Sep 3 13:39:03 GMT 2008

Hello Brad,

If you are  in linux/unix try a root preexec when the users login there
home directories.
Example:
[home]
root preexec=/your Path to/your script %U.
In this script make a directory for all the links(if it does not
exist).In it make  a ln -s
for all other directories that the user should have access.
And the tousand mapped shares are gone.
>From now on your users will find their directories for example all under
the directory data
 in the home-share.