[Samba] universal netlogon script

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Sep 3 13:21:00 GMT 2008

i suggest go use kixscript

here is a small example.

connecting printers

If INGROUP ("dwangb_pr") = 1				## if member of
dwangb_pr
	CONNECTPRINTER("PDC","rol")			## connect printer
rol from server PDC
	If INGROUP ("dwangb_pr_def") = 1		## if member of
dwangb_pr_def,
		SETDEFAULTPRINTER ("\\PDC\rol")	## set printer default
		Sleep 0.50
	EndIf
EndIf

you can do the same with groups and drive mappings.

the only thing is you get a lot of groups.

if you need a full copy of my kix script say so
and i'll email you one.

Louis