[Samba] heimdal and windows compatibility up-to-date informations

Guillaume Rousse Guillaume.Rousse at inria.fr
Mon Oct 20 14:59:23 GMT 2008

Pascal Levy a écrit :
>> Thanks for your input.
Yet additional few questions, now I'm trying it...

I'm understanding the users are supposed to autenticate against the
kerberos realm, not against he AD domain. But this only appears in the
connection dialog once once you ran ksetup on the windows host. Is there
a way to automatically configure this when the host join the domain,
rather than manually on each host (/me is a total AD newbie) ?

And is there a way to prevent the display of the AD realm in this
dialog, to prevent user confusion ?
--
Guillaume Rousse
Moyens Informatiques - INRIA Futurs