[Samba] one ldap server and multiple samba PDC domains

Norberto Bensa nbensa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:42:45 GMT 2008

Quoting "Jorge Concha C." <jac at cec.uchile.cl>:

> You must have multiple sambaDomainName entries, all with same SID value.

What sambaSID do your users have?

What does "net getdomainsid" return on your domains?

I'm asking because I have 4 domains (long history, don't ask) and I'm
currently moving them from tdbsam to ldapsam.

I have no problems with my users because no user is repeated in two
domains except for one "soporte". I need this user "soporte" to be
able to log in my 4 domains.

Thanks,
Norberto