[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 2.4.0 released
post at rolandgruber.de
Wed Oct 15 19:58:29 GMT 2008
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 2.4.0 - October 15th, 2008
LAM is a web frontend for managing accounts stored in an LDAP directory.
LAM now supports the management of DHCP entries (donated by Siedl
networks GmbH). The dependency on MHash was replaced by Hash (now PHP >
5.1.2). There were also several improvements for lamdaemon (e.g.
separate installation package).
Full changelog: http://lam.sourceforge.net/changelog/index.htm
* management of Unix user and group accounts (posixAccount/posixGroup)
* management of Samba 2.x/3 user and host accounts
* management of Kolab 2 accounts (kolabInetorgPerson)
* profiles for account creation
* account creation via file upload
* automatic creation/deletion of home directories
* setting quotas
* PDF output for all accounts
* editor for organizational units (OU)
* schema browser
* tree view
* multiple configuration files
* multi-language support: Catalan, Chinese (Traditional + Simplified),
Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese,
Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
* support for LDAP+SSL/TLS
This software is available under the GNU General Public License V2.0.
You can get the newest version at http://lam.sf.net.
File formats: DEB, RPM, tar.gz
There is also a FreeBSD port.
Debian users may use the packages in unstable.
You can try our demo installation online.
If you find a bug please file a bug report. For questions or
implementing new features please use the forum and feature request
tracker at our Sourceforge homepage http://www.sf.net/projects/lam.
Authors & Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2003 - 2008:
Michael Duergner <michael at duergner.com>
Roland Gruber <post at rolandgruber.de>
Tilo Lutz <tilolutz at gmx.de>
LAM is published under the GNU General Public License.
The comlete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the samba