[Samba] samba with kerboros and ADS

Prashanth Adiyodi prashanth.adiyodi at roamware.com
Tue Oct 14 10:19:01 GMT 2008

Greetings

I have a Samba server configured as part of workgroup in my
organization. I would like integrate ADS with this server so that users
can use the credentials of domain to authenticate on my samba server. If
any body has been successful in doing so, please help me with the
configuration files.

Prashanth Adiyodi
System Administrator

Roamware (I) Pvt. Ltd.
7th Floor, Sigma, Hiranandani Gardens
Technology Street, Powai,
Mumbai-400 076
Tel: 40406000 Ext: 6124
GSM: 91-9833377712

www.roamware.com <http://www.roamware.com>
"The information contained herein may include confidential or privileged
information and is intended solely for the recipient(s) noted above. If
you receive this e-mail in error, please respond to the sender and
delete the e-mail. Any dissemination of this e-mail or the information
contained in this e-mail or attachments to unintended parties is
prohibited."