[Samba] Samba as PDC+OpenLDAP: unique login?

Proskurin Kirill k.proskurin at fxclub.org
Thu Oct 9 06:10:07 GMT 2008

Joao Amancio wrote:
> Proskurin Kirill,
>
> First of all: Thank you!
> I've changed my /etc/nsswitch.conf file just like yours.
> My difficult is in get "nss_ldap" compiled and running on it server.
> I download the tgz file from PADL Software Pty Ltd website,
> decompress/untar, and then run "./configure" .
> ./configure runs just fine with no error message.
> Things go bad when I type: make
> This is the output after I try to do  "make":

> I've also tried some google's answer but no one solve this problem.
> Server OS: Slackware 12.1 (standard full installation)
> OpenLDAP 2.4.11

Im install it from FreeBSD ports without problems - never compile it by
a hands but - as im know nss_ldap support LDAP 2.3.x for now and no one
knows will it work on 2.4.x

P.S. Use something like a extra "reply-to" filed with
"samba at lists.samba.org" on it then send mail to list.

--
Best regards,
Proskurin Kirill