[Samba] Nmbd is using the wrong ip address as source

Teodor Iacob theo at macsys.eu
Sat Oct 4 06:13:46 GMT 2008

I mentioned also br0 in my quest of trying all possibilities I could think of.. No change.
But bind is only for listening, my problem is when nmbd it sends packets by itself to
make the election. I told you smbd works fine and I can see from netstat -an at the LISTEN
part that it was only bound to the 10.10.10.1:139 and 10.10.10.1:445