[Samba] Synchronize nt 4 with samba 3

Iarly Selbir kurumim007 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 13:06:03 GMT 2008

hi guys

I have the following problem to sync my NT 4.0 (BDC) with my Samba 3  ( PDC
), in the "Event log viewer" of the NT has logged, after click in
"Synchronize with Primary Domain Controller"

1 -The partial synchronization replication of the LSA database from the
primary domain controller  failed with the following error:
The procedure number is out of range.

2 -The partial synchronization replication of the BUILTIN database from the
primary domain controller  failed with the following error:
The procedure number is out of range.

3 - The partial synchronization replication of the SAM database from the
primary domain controller  failed with the following error:
The procedure number is out of range.

Anybody can help me?

Reggards

Iarly Selbir