[Samba] Re: Samba + Vista Issue

Adam Stirk Adam.Stirk at brantano.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 11:25:01 GMT 2008

I have not found a solution so far. The only thing that I have found is
that my home Vista computer not attached to a domain connecting via IP &
DNS works fine. My company laptop attached to a domain IP works fine but
not DNS. I will at some other point try another vista computer that is
attached to the domain at work. If it doesn't I will try the same
computer as a workgroup.

If you want to try out my theory, can you let me know the results.

Regards

Adam