RE [Samba] Re: Kernel Panic - Not syncing - Fatal Exception : list_del+0x18/0x5c

Kevin e xanadu.dm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:28:00 GMT 2008

Thanks for your response Stéphane,

We are having the psp pack installed but it doesn't tell us anything more
why we are experiencing the kernel panic.
What should we upgrade, only the samba package or also doing a kernel
upgrade?
I know we had some issues with two newer versions of the Redhat samba rpms,
so I'm a bit afraid to have the same problem with the latest upgraded
package.

Merci!