RE [Samba] Re: Kernel Panic - Not syncing - Fatal Exception : list_del+0x18/0x5c

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Tue Nov 18 16:21:54 GMT 2008

samba cause kernel panic !!
Strange, very strange.

I  see that the server is a proliant BL20p G2, is your client have
installed the psp (proliant support pack) corresponding to the server.
The psp contain drivers and hp management agent which can help to detect
or resolve (if is a driver problem) the problem.

And also, is the customers have apply some upgrade from redhat.

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=corman.be at lists.samba.org a écrit sur
18/11/2008 17:09:36 :