[Samba] How to share [homes] in a more flexible way?

Miguel Medalha miguelmedalha at sapo.pt
Mon Nov 17 22:16:39 GMT 2008

>  Solutions you have gave me doesn't solve my problem. Thanks anyway, but I'm still searching....

Why do you insist on using the [homes] share for that atypical use, then?

You are searching for a solution to a problem you see in a certain way,
but perhaps you should think in some other direction... Think in terms
of function, don't stick to some particular form.

Why don't you use a %G script parameter and respective script to connect
to a share containing folders dedicated to each user of that group?