[Samba] The way things used to work...

Dragan Lukic ldrax at panline.net
Thu Nov 13 22:37:49 GMT 2008

So, 18 days and 375 posts later..... no answer to my question?

Looks like I just want impossible: simple share with no limits, but with local
user permissions for remote users. And NO I do not wish to use user level
security, as users that have to use those shares hardly can cope with more
basic stuff, than it is login to someone else's share via username&password.

Anyhow, in my previous post I have presented my non working (only on samba
3.2.3) smb.conf and I need help in getting it to work (again on samba 3.2.3 or
later). I hope that conf is self explanatory, but if it is not, please ask me
and I will clarify.

Thanks.