[Samba] smaba &ldap

Iarly Selbir kurumim007 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:54:18 GMT 2008

Ok, check it:

- Configuration of nss_ldap ( /etc/ldap.conf)

- run the command 'getent passwd' to view all users ( stored on the unix and
ldap )

- run the command 'pdbedit -L' to view all users stored on the samba
database

- Look for errors on the Samba logs, (/var/log/samba/log.smbd and
/var/log/samba/log.nmbd)

Reggards,

iarly Selbir ( Ski0s )