[Samba] Fwd: NT_STATUS_NO_LOGON_SERVERS

Urs Golla urs.golla at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 09:16:17 GMT 2008

Ok. it seems i am not the only one with this problem:
http://www.mail-archive.com/samba@lists.samba.org/msg88996.html

I did a "net ads lookup" and "net ads info" before and after the Problem
occurred. The output (DC etc..) was exactly the same. I dont know much about
our Microsoft ADS environment, but i know that the windows servers in that
domain do not have this problem. I also have the impression that it happend
much more often on our 64bit RHEL servers (with 64bit samba installed).

**any help would be greatly appreciated!