[Samba] privilages from main directory

test test pni.post at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 13:46:26 GMT 2008

Hi, i have problem with inheriting permission from ovveriding directory. For
example as we can see below support is subdirectory for main but if I'd like
go to support \\IP_File_Server\main\support then i can't becouse share
support inherits main share and in fact anybody from support group can't go
into directory. Only xyz person can go to support but he could't :/. This
permission work when i go like \\IP_File_Server\support. But it's little bit
confuse becouse i have a lot of orderly subfolders in main and support
share. Is possible to resolve my problem?

 [main]
        path = /main
        writable = yes
        public = yes