[Samba] Error: client not found in kerberos database while initializing kadmin interface

degbert degbert degbert42 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:15:17 GMT 2008

Hello,

Everything looks like it is working fine. I get no errors, I can use
kinit, net ads join works, wbinfo and co. work perfectly. The AD sees
the computer added, the dns and reverse dns entries are created. Login
via ssh even works with the AD users (but not with SSO).

To make that work, I need a keytab, but when I run kadmin, I get the error:
 "client not found in kerberos database while initializing kadmin interface"

How can I troubleshoot this?

Degbert (losing hair)